關於這座聖堂About this church
關於這座聖堂About this church
德望修院的聖母頌主小堂建於二〇〇九年,屬聖母無原罪傳教女修會。小堂為修院專用,不對外開放。The Magnificat Chapel at Good Hope Convent (Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Conception) was built in 2009. As a convent chapel, it is not open to the public.
此為修院/院舍小堂,不對外開放,請於網上虔誠默想。This is a convent/home chapel and is not open to the public — please make your pilgrimage prayerfully online.
細看Look for this
這座小堂不對外開放。請在網上靜觀,並默想厄瑪烏的門徒——在擘餅中認出主。今天,你在何處認出祂?This chapel is not open to the public. Reflect online, and recall the disciples at Emmaus who knew the Lord in the breaking of the bread. Where do you recognise him today?
靜觀之後,歡迎到我們的 Facebook 分享你所見的一角 →After your contemplation, share what you saw with us on Facebook →
朝聖六步Six steps of pilgrimage
如何在此祈禱How to pray here
「我的殿宇,應稱為祈禱之所。」(瑪 21:13)願你走出自我去朝聖,在主內安憩。“My house shall be called a house of prayer.” (Mt 21:13) Step out of yourself on pilgrimage, and rest in the Lord.
- 進入聖堂,首先跪下或坐下,閉上眼睛,祈禱:求聖神降臨。On entering the church, first kneel or sit, close your eyes, and pray: Come, Holy Spirit.
- 張開眼睛,看聖言、看祭台、看聖像,讓景物進入眼簾,欣賞其意義。Open your eyes; look at the Word, the altar, the sacred images. Let the sights enter in, and contemplate their meaning.
- 閉上眼睛,心裡再求聖神啟迪,全心跟隨,全心交託。Close your eyes again; ask the Holy Spirit for light, follow with your whole heart, and entrust yourself completely.
- 走近每個角落,瞻仰聖像,為不同意向祈禱,請聖人代禱。Walk to each corner, gaze on the sacred images, pray for various intentions, and ask the saints to intercede.
- 回到座位,心裡欽崇,全心讚美。Return to your seat; adore in your heart and praise with all your being.
- 離開前可拍下富有意義的照片,作繼續祈禱之用。Before leaving, you may take a meaningful photo to carry your prayer onward.
導賞與參考Guides & references
深入這座聖堂Explore further
前往朝聖Plan your visit
交通與資訊Getting there
- 港鐵MTR
- 彩虹站Choi Hung Station
分享這一站Share this stop