關於這座聖堂About this church
關於這座聖堂About this church
坑口聖安德肋堂於二〇〇六年落成,是一座四方形的聖堂,呼應《默示錄》中四方形的天上耶路撒冷。聖所一面以巨幅彩繪玻璃築成,描繪天國的筵席——「從東從西、從南從北而來的人」共聚天主的國。St Andrew's in Hang Hau, completed in 2006, is a foursquare church, echoing the four-square heavenly Jerusalem of Revelation. One wall of the sanctuary is a great sweep of stained glass depicting the banquet of the kingdom, where people “from east and west, from north and south” gather at God's table.
細看Look for this
站在這四方形的聖堂裏,試找出那面描繪天國筵席的彩繪玻璃。在「從東從西而來的人」中,你看見誰?Standing in this foursquare church, find the great stained-glass wall of the heavenly banquet. Among those who come “from east and west”, whom do you see?
靜觀之後,歡迎到我們的 Facebook 分享你所見的一角 →After your contemplation, share what you saw with us on Facebook →
朝聖六步Six steps of pilgrimage
如何在此祈禱How to pray here
「我的殿宇,應稱為祈禱之所。」(瑪 21:13)願你走出自我去朝聖,在主內安憩。“My house shall be called a house of prayer.” (Mt 21:13) Step out of yourself on pilgrimage, and rest in the Lord.
- 進入聖堂,首先跪下或坐下,閉上眼睛,祈禱:求聖神降臨。On entering the church, first kneel or sit, close your eyes, and pray: Come, Holy Spirit.
- 張開眼睛,看聖言、看祭台、看聖像,讓景物進入眼簾,欣賞其意義。Open your eyes; look at the Word, the altar, the sacred images. Let the sights enter in, and contemplate their meaning.
- 閉上眼睛,心裡再求聖神啟迪,全心跟隨,全心交託。Close your eyes again; ask the Holy Spirit for light, follow with your whole heart, and entrust yourself completely.
- 走近每個角落,瞻仰聖像,為不同意向祈禱,請聖人代禱。Walk to each corner, gaze on the sacred images, pray for various intentions, and ask the saints to intercede.
- 回到座位,心裡欽崇,全心讚美。Return to your seat; adore in your heart and praise with all your being.
- 離開前可拍下富有意義的照片,作繼續祈禱之用。Before leaving, you may take a meaningful photo to carry your prayer onward.
堂內巡禮Inside the church
聖藝與聖像Sacred art and images


輕觸圖片可放大細看。Tap an image to enlarge and explore the detail.
導賞與參考Guides & references
深入這座聖堂Explore further
前往朝聖Plan your visit
交通與資訊Getting there
- 港鐵MTR
- 坑口站Hang Hau Station
分享這一站Share this stop