跳至內容Skip to content
聖若瑟安老院(安貧小姊妹會)

上水站Sheung Shui Station

聖若瑟安老院(安貧小姊妹會)St Joseph's Home (Little Sisters of the Poor)

二〇〇四年2004

「上主是我的牧者,我實在一無所缺。」“The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want.” 聖詠 23(22):1Psalm 23:1

關於這座聖堂About this church

關於這座聖堂About this church

上水安貧小姊妹會聖若瑟安老院的小堂建於二〇〇四年。聖所簡樸寧靜,復活的基督高懸十字架上。小堂為院內專用,不對外開放。The chapel at St Joseph's Home, run by the Little Sisters of the Poor in Sheung Shui, was built in 2004. Its sanctuary is simple and still, the Risen Christ raised upon the cross. As a private chapel, it is not open to the public.

此為修院/院舍小堂,不對外開放,請於網上虔誠默想。This is a convent/home chapel and is not open to the public — please make your pilgrimage prayerfully online.

朝聖六步Six steps of pilgrimage

如何在此祈禱How to pray here

「我的殿宇,應稱為祈禱之所。」(瑪 21:13)願你走出自我去朝聖,在主內安憩。“My house shall be called a house of prayer.” (Mt 21:13) Step out of yourself on pilgrimage, and rest in the Lord.

  1. 進入聖堂,首先跪下或坐下,閉上眼睛,祈禱:求聖神降臨。On entering the church, first kneel or sit, close your eyes, and pray: Come, Holy Spirit.
  2. 張開眼睛,看聖言、看祭台、看聖像,讓景物進入眼簾,欣賞其意義。Open your eyes; look at the Word, the altar, the sacred images. Let the sights enter in, and contemplate their meaning.
  3. 閉上眼睛,心裡再求聖神啟迪,全心跟隨,全心交託。Close your eyes again; ask the Holy Spirit for light, follow with your whole heart, and entrust yourself completely.
  4. 走近每個角落,瞻仰聖像,為不同意向祈禱,請聖人代禱。Walk to each corner, gaze on the sacred images, pray for various intentions, and ask the saints to intercede.
  5. 回到座位,心裡欽崇,全心讚美。Return to your seat; adore in your heart and praise with all your being.
  6. 離開前可拍下富有意義的照片,作繼續祈禱之用。Before leaving, you may take a meaningful photo to carry your prayer onward.

導賞與參考Guides & references

深入這座聖堂Explore further

前往朝聖Plan your visit

交通與資訊Getting there

港鐵MTR
上水站Sheung Shui Station

分享這一站Share this stop

WhatsApp Facebook