跳至內容Skip to content
聖若瑟堂

粉嶺站Fanling Station

聖若瑟堂St Joseph's Church

二〇二四年擴建新翼New wing 2024

「若瑟從夢中醒來,就照上主的天使所囑咐的辦了。」“When Joseph awoke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord had commanded him.” 瑪竇福音 1:24Matthew 1:24

關於這座聖堂About this church

關於這座聖堂About this church

粉嶺聖若瑟堂的新翼聖堂於二〇二四年一月六日祝聖啟用,以「教會之家·上天之門」為題。祭台上方金色的鑲嵌帷幕承托着復活的基督,光華流瀉。The new wing of St Joseph's Church in Fanling was dedicated on 6 January 2024, under the theme “House of the Church, Gate of Heaven.” Above the altar, a cascade of golden mosaic carries the Risen Christ amid streaming light.

朝聖六步Six steps of pilgrimage

如何在此祈禱How to pray here

「我的殿宇,應稱為祈禱之所。」(瑪 21:13)願你走出自我去朝聖,在主內安憩。“My house shall be called a house of prayer.” (Mt 21:13) Step out of yourself on pilgrimage, and rest in the Lord.

  1. 進入聖堂,首先跪下或坐下,閉上眼睛,祈禱:求聖神降臨。On entering the church, first kneel or sit, close your eyes, and pray: Come, Holy Spirit.
  2. 張開眼睛,看聖言、看祭台、看聖像,讓景物進入眼簾,欣賞其意義。Open your eyes; look at the Word, the altar, the sacred images. Let the sights enter in, and contemplate their meaning.
  3. 閉上眼睛,心裡再求聖神啟迪,全心跟隨,全心交託。Close your eyes again; ask the Holy Spirit for light, follow with your whole heart, and entrust yourself completely.
  4. 走近每個角落,瞻仰聖像,為不同意向祈禱,請聖人代禱。Walk to each corner, gaze on the sacred images, pray for various intentions, and ask the saints to intercede.
  5. 回到座位,心裡欽崇,全心讚美。Return to your seat; adore in your heart and praise with all your being.
  6. 離開前可拍下富有意義的照片,作繼續祈禱之用。Before leaving, you may take a meaningful photo to carry your prayer onward.

導賞與參考Guides & references

深入這座聖堂Explore further

前往朝聖Plan your visit

交通與資訊Getting there

港鐵MTR
粉嶺站Fanling Station

分享這一站Share this stop

WhatsApp Facebook